Whether you’re on a romantic getaway, family holiday or taking a short break from the daily grind, there is so much to see and do around the Mid North Coast NSW. Diamond Beach is the gateway to explore the Manning Valley and the Great Lakes regions, offering guests unspoilt waterways, pristine beaches, national parks, and ancient rainforests.
Seashells Beachfront Resort’s location gives you the freedom to do as much, or as little as you want. It’s your holiday.
- Pristine beaches for swimming, surfing, and fishing
- Deep sea fishing and scuba diving
- Dolphin and Whale watching
- Bird watching
- Local wineries: tours, tastings, picnics or special events
- Wauchope, Wingham, Tinonee and Stroud historic towns and heritage sites
- Hallidays Point, Forster, Taree, Tallwoods & Tuncurry golf courses
- Gloucester & Barrington tops for rainforest walks, horse riding, vineyards and fine restaurants.
- Ellenborough Falls – 2nd largest waterfall in the Southern Hemisphere
- Great Lakes region (via Forster) for cruises, boat hire, canoeing and freshwater fishing
If you would like to visit one of the many local natural attractions or need help with organising your holiday activities while you’re visiting Diamond Beach, please speak to one of the friendly staff at reception.